July 2015 – exciting news!!!
We are proud to announce our expansion plans!
Welcome to Oken’s Kitchen!
As a customer of Thomas Oken Tea Rooms you will know that we are passionate about serving traditional English, locally sourced, homemade/handmade food. This is why we’re so excited to be opening our second premises, Oken’s Kitchen in Coten End, in order to be able to offer more:
- Catering and Private Dining
- Cream Teas and Afternoon Teas in the comfort of your own home – served in our beautiful bone china!
- Catering for a garden party, a lunch or dinner buffet, a canapé reception or a business breakfast or lunch – we can provide something that little bit special!
- Your own dinner party or business lunch for up to 10 people in our cosy dining space!
- Cookery Classes
- A variety of classes at our premises in Coten End – baking, surviving as a student, cooking a simple dinner party, tapas nights, chalet hosting……
- Birthday parties, hen parties, children’s parties – what better way to spend the evening than cooking up a storm together!
- Cake orders
- Love the cakes and scones we make in the Tea Rooms? You can order them all from Oken’s Kitchen for your own tea party at home!
- China rental
- English fine bone china – or quirky mix-and-match porcelain – available for you to hire, so you can hold the perfect tea party at home!
To find out more, please follow this link Oken’s Kitchen to go to our brand new website!